At Temperley London, we strive to attract, recruit and retain the best talent across all our departments. Our success is built on close relationship with our customers and business partners who expect impeccable service across all channels. We look for the same in those joining our team.
Our internships are reserved for students in higher or further education looking to gain valuable experience in their area of study. Please refer to our Current Vacancies below to apply for internship roles. All internship roles are a minimum of 3 months.
We use recruitment agencies on rare occasions but unless we contact you we will not accept agency applications.
If you are interested in joining our team please refer to current vacancies below.
Quality Control Technician - London Warehouse
We are seeking an experienced luxury Quality Controller to join our growing global distribution team at the Temperley London Warehouse.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the role involves:
- Setting up QC in our UK based Global distribution centre.
- Working closely with the product development, production and warehouse teams in order to perform QC operations and management.
- Carrying out garment checks and durability tests, recording and reporting the results.
- Maintaining controls and documentation of procedures.
- Reporting defects and working with staff to improve quality standards.
- Working closely with remote QA teams to ensure all elements of shipping, packaging and quality are in line with our compliance guidelines.
2-3+ years experience in Quality Control within the luxury garment industry is essential with a good knowledge of technical and supply chain compliance. Womenswear experience preferred with basic abilities in reading and understanding tech packs and BOM requirements.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our Quality and Compliance Manager Stephanie at email@example.com
Senior Pattern Cutter
The role of the Senior Pattern cutter is to work closely within the Studio team and with the Designers to achieve the best product for Temperley.
Reporting to the Studio Manager, the role involves:
- Follow and take responsibility for patterns from conception through to production.
- You will discuss with the designers their sketches, drape and mock up toiles on the stand to develop the silhouette required.
- Take into account fabrics, develop finishes and details
- Convert toile’s into functional and productive patterns that can be understood by our machinists and factories.
- Have skill with the Gerber CAD system to input, manipulate, create and adjust patterns.
- Attend fittings with designers and developers; make suggestions and notes to amend patterns and garments.
- Create the necessary specification paper work, with measurements and construction details using excel.
- Work out consumptions of materials and input into systems.
- Communicate and work closely with the sample machinists in making up garments and if necessary adjusting patterns accordingly
- Meeting and fitting bespoke customers.
You will need to be self driven, good at organising your time, have good communication skills, and be able to manage your work flow effectively and work within a small close team.
A minimum of 5 years experience as Pattern cutter mostly in Designer or high-end High Street business is essential.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our Product team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to assist our Temperley London Ready-To-Wear International Wholesale Team for a minimum period of 3 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and participate in the preparations for the Spring 2015 selling season. Since its launch, internationally renowned Temperley London has become synonymous with timeless elegance and exquisite craftsmanship.
The internship will involve being trained in all wholesale procedures within the UK and International Wholesale Department, namely acquiring knowledge and experience in:
- Assisting in the preparation for London and Paris wholesale market periods
- Researching new stores and learning to build databases
- Participating in communication with prospective clients
- Assisting with lookbook photo shoots and in the showroom
- Learning to compile marketing research and to carry out pricing analysis
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Be organised, reliable and proactive with a strong eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a small team
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Foreign languages are an advantage
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Head of Print & Embroidery – 9 month maternity cover
- Role is the most senior level of Textile design
- Designing, Painting/Drawing and Digitizing all engineered prints, repeats & embroidery
- Responsible for swatching, working with the vendors and/or mills
- Manage design and development process
- Travel required
- Expert skills required in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have 10 years’ experience in Textile design and development.
Pattern-maker – Senior Level Pattern-maker
- Responsible for collection/ runway level garment technical design
- Experienced pattern making & cutting
- Must have a strong level of expertise in both paper patterns, and Gerber system
- Manage machinist / sewing of prototypes
- Strong representative of Temperley brand with at least 5 years pattern making experience
Merchandise Planner & Allocator
- Strategic number crunching role based in Bruton
- Preparing all Buying tools and recommendation on product, by colour by size for Retail, Web and Franchisees – signoff by retail management
- Reporting all sales numbers – sell in, and retail sell thru
- Building sales, margin, turn, and all other analysis
- Reporting for Retail and Franchisees
- Ownership of all replenishment - FPR, OPR, MFO, WEB, and any WHSL via Sales Admin
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of planning experience and can grow with a dynamic sales and merchandising department